We've been pretty busy at Peak Resilience. Here are a few updates:
- We are continuing to grow our amazing community of counsellors as well as clients, and couldn't be more excited and grateful!
- Elizabeth is back from Maternity leave (she is now an inspiring Mama to a wonderful daughter). Her online schedule is here.
- I (Jennifer) have been working on a very limited basis (mainly behind the scenes) because I had a baby in July (he's pretty cute if you ask my husband and me- see below for the cute baby/exhausted mama pic). I'll be back full time in January and my schedule will be posted online in the next few weeks- I have genuinely missed working with all my clients!
- Anuschka will be taking a break from Peak Resilience at the end of December so she can focus on becoming a mom in the Spring of 2018!
- We've added some new additions to our team (Amanda, Kristen and Raelene) who are all incredibly talented, down to earth, fun and smart counsellors. We are also in the process of adding Melissa Pickett and Katie Dixon- stay tuned for their background info. You can check out everyone's availability here
- We are moving offices! Our new, larger office space will be at 970 Burrard Street (on the corner of Burrard and Nelson) and we'll be starting to see clients there on December 16, 2017. Please see our contact page for directions. We'll be in our current office until December 15. If you can't make it to our new space, we also offer virtual counselling sessions over the phone, Skype or FaceTime. Drop us a line if you have more questions.
- We've updated our informed consent process and have posted the revised information here. Informed consent is an important part of the safety building in your counselling relationship- which is why we include so much info! We wanted to make sure we answered all possible questions in our informed consent process.
All of us at Peak Resilience are so excited to continue to grow and provide quality counselling support to our amazing clients. We can't wait for what 2018 has in store!
- Jennifer and The Peak Resilience Team
Jennifer adjusting to new life as a mama: